|Photo via Barneys.com|
Barneys New York interviewed their April Influencer Elisabeth Moss, discussing her red carpet style, Peggy Olsen style, and more. Here are 5 highlights:
1. Moss' favorite outfit as Peggy is probably fans' least favorite: "The original Peggy dress from season one. It was blue plaid and had a Peter Pan collar, dropped waist, pleated skirt, and buttons down the front—literally all of the traits of Peggy’s costumes in one dress. It was perfection."
2. Moss did not enjoy being fake pregnant, and here's how they got her to look it: "The padding I wore in season one when Peggy was pregnant. I didn’t mind—it was actually fun! But it required me to wear some unfortunate wool plaid suits."
3. Apparently Peggy has been wearing the same ring for all previous seasons of Mad Men, how did I miss this? "I want to keep the ring I’ve worn for all seven seasons in almost every single episode on my right hand. If I can’t keep it, I will steal it. Not a problem."
4. "(Rag & Bone is everything to me)." Good choice, girl.
5. If she could trade an on-screen wardrobe with another cast member it would be Megan. I guess who wouldn't? Betty's clothing isn't bad either.